Our success, your opportunity.
DLA Piper, an international leading law firm, currently on its transitional journey of becoming the law firm of the future, embracing change, investing in and driving modern initiatives, including vast support of data management in all areas of the business, is looking for a Security Architect, who is going to join our established Information Security team, sitting within our centre of excellence in Leeds.
The successful candidate will be an integral part of our wider Information Security team and supporting all other sub-functions within the Risk & Compliance department as well as the firm as a whole.MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support projects and initiatives in an advisory capacity as a security SME
- Identify and provide requirements to projects and initiatives
- Ensure requirements are met (implementation governance)
- Produce and maintain of architectural artefacts (designs, patterns, registers)
- Supply security requirements into projects and RFI/RFPs
- Drive improvements, support compliance through the execution of our security strategy
- Support and influence technical strategy
- Experience of working to demonstrate compliance with Cloud Technologies (Azure, AWS) - strong emphasis on Azure experience
- Maintained awareness of emerging threats and vulnerability research
- Working knowledge of the use of Enterprise Systems Management tools
- Familiarity in Agile Development processes
The following demonstrable experience is essential:
- Cloud Security - Adoption & Migration, Governance
- Data Governance - DR, DLP, DRM, Data Lifecycle Management
- App & Systems Development Security
- Asset management, including MDM
- Identity & Access Management
- Network & Endpoint Security
- Logging, Monitoring & Retention
- Threat Intelligence, Automation & Orchestration
- Configuration & Vulnerability management
DLA Piper is a global law firm with lawyers located in more than 40 countries throughout the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. Our global reach ensures that we can help businesses with their legal needs anywhere in the world. We strive to be the leading global business law firm by delivering quality, service excellence and value to our clients and offering practical and innovative legal solutions to help them succeed. Our clients range from multinational, Global 1000, and Fortune 500 enterprises to emerging companies developing industry-leading technologies, as well as government and public sector bodies.OUR VALUES
In everything we do connected with our People, our Clients and our Communities, we live by these values:
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
- Be Supportive - we care about others, value diversity and act thoughtfully
- Be Collaborative - we give, we share and we join in
- Be Bold - we stand tall and challenge ourselves to think big
- Be Exceptional - we exceed standards and expectations
At DLA Piper, diversity and inclusion underpins how we live our values and everything we do. We believe that everyone has a voice, and that everyone’s voice counts. We know that the rich diversity across our firm makes us stronger, more innovative and creative, which helps us to better serve our clients and communities. We are committed to providing an inclusive working environment and culture across our global firm, where everyone can bring their authentic self to work.
Diversity of perspective, thought, background and culture combine to make us the leading global law firm; that’s why we actively seek to build balanced teams. We welcome the unique contribution that you will bring to our firm and actively encourage applications from all talented people – however your talent is packaged, whatever your background or circumstance and regardless of how you identify.
We support anyone with a disability or long term health condition to ensure they have the opportunity to perform at their best. If you have not done so already, please let us know if you require any support so we can make the right adjustments and considerations should they be required.AGILE WORKING
We know that people have responsibilities and interests outside of their career and that as a business, we all benefit from working flexibly. That's why we are open to discussing with candidates the different ways in which we are able to support requests for agile working arrangements.
In the event that we make an offer to you, and where local legislation permits, we will conduct pre-engagement screening checks that may include but are not limited to your professional and academic qualifications, your eligibility to work in the relevant jurisdiction, any criminal records, your financial stability and references from previous employers.