We are recruiting a Hub Team Administrator within Secretarial Services, based in our Dublin office.
In many of our offices, ‘Hubs’ have transformed how secretarial services are delivered; with team members sharing the workload. Hubs also provide opportunities for developing a broader range of skills for pursuing a defined career path, networking and knowledge-sharing. These opportunities were not possible with the traditional model.
We are proud of our history of secretaries progressing to take leading roles in the strategy setting and day-to-day running of our secretarial function.
We have 4 levels of role in the team:
- Team Coordinator – Manages and takes responsibility for the efficient running of the team. Oversees incoming work flow. Distributes tasks appropriately amongst the team whilst operating as a senior level Secretary. Responsible for communicating with fee earners to keep them appraised of a task or project status.
- Senior Secretary – Takes ownership for the efficient running of the team by role-modelling as an effective and responsible team member and acts as workflow supervisor where required.
- Secretary – Provides general secretarial and administration services as part of the secretarial team.
- Team Apprentice – A junior level role for those developing their skills, undertaking routine administration tasks at the direction of the Team Coordinator.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Working collaboratively with the rest of the team, to provide a comprehensive administrative support service by:
- Taking responsibility to ensure work is undertaken in the most appropriate way to maximise efficiency
- Managing expectations in terms of deadlines and outcome of tasks assigned
- Filing and e-filing of relevant paperwork and all documents in a timely manner
- Printing, scanning and photocopying as required by fee earners and secretaries
- Opening of matters in iManage
- Processing invoices and simple expense claims
- Assisting with meeting arrangements including restaurant bookings, in-house room bookings, catering and IT requirements
- Entering client details into contact database (Interaction)
- Organising courier deliveries and collections
- Assisting with team event arrangements
- Other administrative duties as required
- Some previous relevant admin experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Friendly, personable and approachable
- Adaptable and flexible approach
- Conscientious and diligent
- Remains calm under pressure
- Eager to learn and develop skills
- Adopt a can do attitude
804 | Ireland | Dublin