We are recruiting 2 x Receptionists, within our Property & Workplace Team to be based in our London office.
The reception team are an integral part of the Front of House service, this team and individuals within are responsible for the efficient and effective running of the client floors, reservations and Property & Workplace helpdesk.
To meet the overall objective the post holder will need to embrace DLA values and the client journey philosophies to help foster a motivated and exceptional client focused team that supports the business needs and vision.
This role is Monday to Friday completing 35 hours per week. A daily shift of 8 hours including a 1 hour unpaid break will be completed between the hours of 07:00 – 20:00.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be part of an engaged team working collaboratively to support our clients and their needs
- Understand and demonstrate the client journey and ability to apply these principals in everything we do; including telephone calls, email responses and working alongside other departments
- Offering an exceptional service to clients and visitors
- Be supportive, become the point of contact for day-day coordination for all client requirements
- Accountability for the client floor and areas, follow up on tentative bookings which may be in the system and ensure that GMRM matches the daily activity
- Complete video conference bookings with exact detail and accuracy. Where required escalate AV issues to the Front of House Technical Team to ensure client meetings are not impacted
- Be bold; use initiative and take ownership to, resolve and accommodate any ad-hoc challenges or special requests in a calm and professional manner. Where resolutions cannot be implemented escalate to the appropriate line manager
- Be exceptional by ensuring all events are actioned as requested, be professional in your approach to all situations. Support and assist with the preparation of documents and subsequent delivery of materials is completed in a timely fashion.
- Embrace the company values to help build strong working relationships with colleagues, clients and users of our services
- To attend company briefings, team meetings and training sessions as and when required
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of the client journey,
- Follow all operational, HR, health & safety and environmental policies and procedures
- Actively collaborate with the catering co-ordinator to develop a comprehensive understanding of their requirement, so that bookings can be completed accurately
- Takes ownership to follow up on tentative bookings on a weekly basis to ensure there are no tentative or duplicate bookings in the system
- Assist any ad-hoc challenges in a calm and effective manner and where appropriate escalate to the line manager
- Receiving, Logging, Solving and Escalating helpdesk request and tickets
- Be attentive and provide support to users via helpdesk system, phone and walk ups
- Liaise with 3rd party suppliers and engineers to ensure SLA's are met
- Carry out other reasonable administration duties
- Able to prioritise effectively and process multiple tasks, working to sometimes conflicting timescales in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Highly organised approach with good administrative skills
- Be open to change, welcome and adopt new ideas and process
- You need to be an energetic and enthusiastic team member, who has the skills and knowledge to be able to work flexibly and autonomously within our fast moving and changing environment
- Be supportive to all whilst building trust and rapport and actively collaborates with other business and supplier groups
- The job holder needs to be fully aware of the importance of client care and must be committed to delivering a high level of service, responding to client requests promptly and efficiently
- Proven experience in handling complaints and resolving problems quickly
- Polite and courteous manner
- Excellent communication skills, either verbal or written
- High attention to detail whilst working in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiastic, supportive ‘can do’ approach to create an inviting and friendly workplace
- Ability to use initiative and display flexibility to ensure excellent service
- Follow all policies and procedures, ensuring uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional
- Experienced user of all aspects of Microsoft office
- Experienced user of GMRM competent in the booking and workflow system
DLA Piper is a global law firm with lawyers located in more than 40 countries throughout the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. Our global reach ensures that we can help businesses with their legal needs anywhere in the world. We strive to be the leading global business law firm by delivering quality, service excellence and value to our clients and offering practical and innovative legal solutions to help them succeed. Our clients range from multinational, Global 1000, and Fortune 500 enterprises to emerging companies developing industry-leading technologies, as well as government and public sector bodies.
In everything we do connected with our People, our Clients and our Communities, we live by these values:
- Be Supportive – we are compassionate and inclusive, valuing diversity and acting thoughtfully
- Be Collaborative – we are proactive, passionate team players investing in our relationships
- Be Bold – we are fearless and inquisitive, challenging ourselves to think big and find creative new solutions
- Be Exceptional – we are strategic and driven, exceeding standards and expectations
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
At DLA Piper, diversity and inclusion underpins how we live our values and everything we do. We believe that everyone has a voice, and that everyone’s voice counts. We know that the rich diversity across our firm makes us stronger, more innovative and creative, which helps us to better serve our clients and communities. We are committed to providing an inclusive working environment and culture across our global firm, where everyone can bring their authentic self to work.
Diversity of perspective, thought, background and culture combine to make us the leading global law firm; that’s why we actively seek to build balanced teams. We welcome the unique contribution that you will bring to our firm and actively encourage applications from all talented people – however your talent is packaged, whatever your background or circumstance and regardless of how you identify.
We support anyone with a disability or long term health condition to ensure they have the opportunity to perform at their best. If you have not done so already, please let us know if you require any support so we can make the right adjustments and considerations should they be required.
We recognise that people have responsibilities and interests outside of their career and that as a business, we all benefit from working flexibly. That's why we are open to discussing with candidates the different ways in which we are able to support requests for agile working arrangements.
In the event that we make an offer to you, and where local legislation permits, we will conduct pre-engagement screening checks that may include but are not limited to your professional and academic qualifications, your eligibility to work in the relevant jurisdiction, any criminal records, your financial stability and references from previous employers.
2200010N | United Kingdom | London