We are a leading global legal firm looking for a HR Service Desk Team Leader sharing our professional and commercial values striving for excellence. This unique opportunity is suitable for a experienced HR professional with vast experience in providing best in class support to stakeholders of various levels, encompassed with an exciting agenda within leadership, extensive relationship management within a global firm and implementation of new processes and system at an early stage, based out of Warsaw, Poland. The role will lead the HR Service Desk team which will provide support and advisory to our existing employees and partners predominantly supporting the UK and Europe markets, with a potential growth of the function cross-border. MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervise and motivate the HR Service Desk team to deliver an exceptional service, ensuring team members have the skills and knowledge to deliver
- Coach and develop the team, ensuring clear objectives are set and aligned with the broader HR strategy
- Identify training needs for the HR Service Desk and ensure all training is completed
- Plan and manage the workflow and case management allocation across the team, through full and comprehensive queue management
- Monitor the case management system to ensure cases meet the agreed service standards, records are updated in a timely manner, responses are accurate and in line with process, and cases are closed or updated with follow up actions and dates
- Identify and make recommendations for and deliver service improvements using best practice, customer feedback and feedback from the team
- Support the HR Service Desk Agents with complex cases/queries, where needed
- Manage HR cases and requests for sensitive populations, including HR for HR transactions, key new hires, and the Executive population
- Support the provision of metrics dashboards & analysis of customer satisfaction trends, complaints, re-work, error rates etc.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, through regular and open communications
- Share team activities and capacity with key stakeholders (within GSC and wider HR community stakeholders) and inform the HR Service Desk team of upcoming activities that may lead to increase in service demands
- Monitor and resolve non-compliance, complaint and issues through to resolution, escalating as appropriate
- Share ideas and feedback on improving the customer experience. Act on any feedback received and put in place action plans to address areas of concern to enhance customer satisfaction and SLAs/KPIs
- Experience supervising a team of HR Service Agents within HR Shared Service/ HR Call Centre
- Experience of working in an HR Shared Services team
- Solid stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Good supervisory skills
- Sound judgement and decision-making skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail essential
DLA Piper is a global law firm with lawyers located in more than 40 countries throughout the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. Our global reach ensures that we can help businesses with their legal needs anywhere in the world. We strive to be the leading global business law firm by delivering quality, service excellence and value to our clients and offering practical and innovative legal solutions to help them succeed. Our clients range from multinational, Global 1000, and Fortune 500 enterprises to emerging companies developing industry-leading technologies, as well as government and public sector bodies.
In everything we do connected with our People, our Clients and our Communities, we live by these values:
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
- Be Supportive - we care about others, value diversity and act thoughtfully
- Be Collaborative - we give, we share and we join in
- Be Bold - we stand tall and challenge ourselves to think big
- Be Exceptional - we exceed standards and expectations
At DLA Piper we are working hard to ensure that our talent pool is diverse. For us, diversity isn't just about visible differences, it's the unique blend of talents, skills, experiences and perspectives that makes each of us an individual.
We know it's crucial to have a culture and environment where those differences are genuinely valued and that's why we strive to be a business where everyone can thrive, develop and succeed based on their talent. Our aim is to build an inclusive and supportive culture where all our people feel they belong and can achieve their best.
We support anyone with a disability or long term health condition to ensure they have the opportunity to perform at their best.
If you have not done so already, please let us know if you require any support so we can make the right adjustments and considerations, should they be required.
We recognise that people have responsibilities and interests outside of their career and that as a business, we all benefit from working flexibly. That's why we are open to discussing with candidates the different ways in which we are able to support requests for agile working arrangements.
In the event that we make an offer to you, and where local legislation permits, we will conduct pre-engagement screening checks that may include but are not limited to your professional and academic qualifications, your eligibility to work in the relevant jurisdiction, any criminal records, your financial stability and references from previous employers.