Our Platform. Your Opportunity.
Are you looking to apply your advanced Excel skills and accounting qualification to broaden your experience and assist in all areas of management accountancy and reporting? The role of Financial Analyst in our team in Sheffield may be for you.
This role will play an integral part in the central Reporting team which delivers financial reporting for the International Firm. Working closely with the Business Information team, the role will develop and deliver reporting to facilitate decision making and ensure the business performance is easily understood. It is critical that this role supports the delivery of process improvements and report automation to meaningfully shift activity from report preparation to analysis and insight into the financial data.
The role requires a combination of accounting and softer skills and success in this role demands a strong analytical orientation coupled with exceptional communication skills as well as a highly developed collaborative nature.
• Development and timely delivery of reporting for profit centres across the International Firm
• Provide commentary to give meaningful insight into the data
• Drive continuous improvement and automation of the reporting
• Manage the consolidation process and reporting of the budget and forecasts for the International Firm
• Support the partner remuneration and bonus processes
• Partner with the Global Service Centre (GSC) to transition repeatable activities and develop their processing capabilities
• Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA or equivalent)
• Advanced excel skills is essential
• SAP, Power BI, SQL skills desirable
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to liaise effectively with all levels within the organisation
• Great organisational skills and ability to work to tight deadlines
• Strong problem solver with intellectual curiosity and a “can-do” attitude
• Highly analytical and numerate with excellent attention to detail
• Be comfortable operating in sometimes ambiguous situations, demonstrating a flexible and collaborative personal working style